Thursday, January 17, 2013

expirementle textbook





        for this project, for the text picture i wanted to create depth that matched the expression that the person was making. For the pictures of the effects i tried to create a whole new image. for the first image i used glowing edges.for the third picture i used mosaic tiles and chrome together. for the fourth picture i used grain. For the fifth picture I used chrome and adjusted it. the point of this project was to experiment with new elements. 














9 comments:

  1. In the third picture, Zack kinda looks like a ninja.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your eighth image is your strongest. It's a really provocative image. The line that leads us into nothing. The image perfectly reflects the text that accompanies it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your third to last photo is my favorite. The caption is great and i love the image. They connect really well, and the image reflects the text nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your first picture. It is very different. I like how you chose to keep their faces and arms normal but outlined everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the graphic quality you made in thee photos. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your effects are very interesting. I love how your captions are intriguing but also paint a clear image of what your trying to say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. its great that you werent afraid to experiment with styles. the 4th picture of josh is really creepy– maybe because he doesnt have eyebrows. And i do think that the pic of mike was more fitting when he was talking about milk

    ReplyDelete
  8. THis is a great set. i really like the different styles you used. especially the one in your first picture

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos Max! I can really tell that you took a long time perfecting this set. My favorite photo of yours is the first one, because I really like the bright color contrast and the scene in which you depicted.

    ReplyDelete